The foremost reason why women tag along their handbags or shoulder bags is that they always bring some health and beauty essentials with them so that they can put on their makeup and retouch whenever they need to. And because beauty products are among women’s best friends, it is important to use the right packaging that is convenient and practical to use.
Each bottle or container of liquid beauty products should hold no more than 3.4 ounces, and it should fit into a one-quart transparent plastic bag.
- Purchase products in sample sizes. There are various manufacturers nowadays that offer basic beauty products like toothpaste, soap, and shampoo in small, travel-sized containers.
- Place liquids into specifically designed bottles. There are options if you do not want to take along a travel-size packaging Buy small reusable empty plastic bottles with designs that are compliant to any governmental regulations.
If you are a frequent traveler or someone who keeps on bringing your beauty items, make sure that your packaging kits are kept altogether to avoid messing up your bag. Here are some tips about the different types of beauty products.
- Shampoo, conditioner, and other hair products. Most manufacturers sell these products in travel-sized packages. Alternative packaging forms are available too, and some consumers opt to take something that is easy to bring such as shampoo bars. Hairspray and gels are usually in travel bottles.
- Face and body soaps. Changing soaps with solid bars will allow a person to bring more items on to a plane for high quality or specialty face cleansers. Tubes and jars are also solid types that are ideal for liquid packaging for beauty products.
- Putting delicate perfumes in other reusable containers can degrade the perfume’s quality. If you want something easy to carry, buy travel specials, solid perfumes, or tiny spray bottles that will only give you just the right amount to freshen yourself up.
- Lotions and moisturizers. There are solid bars available for these types of products. If you opt for solid ones, it will help free up the spaces to give way to other items. Bars have more organic ingredients than regular ones, the only downside is that it can be heavier than the liquid lotions. These solid lotion bars will melt if exposed to too much heat.
- Most makeup kits have small enough amounts of packaging. If you are concern about the space, opt for solid or powder beauty products. Prefer lipstick than lip gloss to save some space. Liquid foundation and mascara should be kept at a minimum. Compact pressed powder instead of liquid foundation can minimize the liquids in your bag too. For beauty products that are only available as liquids, like mascara, wait until other, larger liquid beauty products have been loaded into the one allowed plastic bag. Then simply slip the mascara tube into any open space available.
A lot of women bring an array of a regular beauty regimen, and as long as they are serious about using products that prioritize sustainable packaging, then it would be hassle-free to take your items anytime, anywhere.